LOCATION: West Chester, PA, United States 19383
Classroom Aide – West Chester
We are currently seeking Classroom Aides for full-time, in-person, positions supporting students that are learning virtually in the West Chester, PA area. The classroom aide will assist children in completing their online curriculum from approximately 7:30 am-3:30 pm. All candidates must have a High School diploma, previous experience working with children, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Childhood Development Associates (CDA) is preferred.
- An Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances (from within three months)
- Must have a valid CPR/First-Aid certification.
- Must have a genuine passion for working with children.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Assist the student in classwork activities while they are learning virtually
- Document information regarding the students, including needs, strengths, gains, and problems.
- Assist students in activities of daily living and personal care skills, as needed
- Assists with organizing and monitoring appropriate activities
- Interact with and engage the children in a positive manner
- Provide constant, supportive, and professional communication with staff, parents, and children
- Provide First Aid/CPR in the event of an Emergency, if certified
- All other tasks as needed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com