LOCATION: Devon, PA, United States
Child Care Director – Wayne (RF: 2128)
We are currently seeking a Child Care Director for a full-time position in the Wayne, PA area. The director will be responsible for the daily operations of an early learning center including: ensuring a safe and educational environment for young children, managing teaching staff, developing curricula in coordination with teachers, communicating with parents, and upholding the center’s reputation. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ECE, Special Education, Child Development, Human Services or Elementary Education
- or Associates Degree with 30 credit hours in one of the above disciplines plus two years of experience working with children
- Must have clear background clearances
- Must be willing and able to work 45+ hours/week
- Knowledge and implementation of all DHS regulations. Keeping current with new DHS regulations as they are added
- Maintaining files according to DHS and ACP requirements
- Maintaining classroom and center space according to DHS and ACP requirements
- Growth of enrollment in the center
- Work with Executive Directors on staffing needs of the center (enrollment, enrollment projections, hiring, etc)
- Interview potential hires (facilitate working interviews)
- Fill-in classroom to maintain proper ratios either on a short-term or long-term basis
- Cover breaks for staff if necessary
- Conduct monthly staff meetings to discuss upcoming events, center issues/concerns, and corporate policies/issues
- Schedule special events/shows as well as ongoing programs; i.e. Spanish classes, sports programs, etc.
- Establish a cleaning/maintenance schedule for the entire center assuring teachers and assistants are maintaining their classrooms properly
- Follow and implement policies and procedures related to Health and Safety (including but not limited to COVID protocols, illness policy, injury and illness tracking etc.)
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2128