LOCATION: Norristown, PA, United States
Certified School Nurse CSN – Norristown
We are seeking a Certified School Nurse CSN for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Norristown, PA area. The schedule will be Monday-Friday, primarily working face-to-face with students in emotional support classrooms. Eligible candidates must be a Certified School Nurse and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Certified School Nurse CSN in Pennsylvania.
- Previous experience in school-aged nursing is preferred
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with students
- Up-to-date clearances
- Maintain accurate and complete health records
- Carry out first aid and emergency care procedures as needed
- Implement district policies and state statutes regarding communicable diseases, infectious diseases, and animal bites including exclusion and readmission of students and communication with parents, administration, and government agencies as required
- Administer medications as needed
- Provide appropriate health counseling and consultation for students, parents, and staff
- Assist other school personnel in establishing safe and sanitary conditions in the school
- Alert school administrators to community health trends and problems
- Attend and participate in faculty and staff meetings
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org