LOCATION: Warwick, RI, United States
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA – Warwick
We are currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant for a per diem position working in a home care facility located in the Warwick, RI area. Eligible candidates must be a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in the state of Rhode Island and have up-to-date clearances. The position will pay between $13 and $16 per hour, based on experience.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Rhode Island
- Up-to-date RI clearances
- Recent PPD test and Physical (within 1 year)
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Bathe or assist residents with bathing (bed bath, tub bath, shower), according to the established schedule.
- Assist with restorative and rehabilitative care such as R.O.M., ambulating, turning, and positioning of residents.
- Feed and assist residents with oral cares.
- Update nurses with vital information on resident conditions.
- Perform all assigned duties in accordance with established facility policies and procedures, nursing care procedures, and facility safety rules and regulations.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com EG