LOCATION: Media, PA, United States 19063
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA – Media
We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) for part-time positions working primarily 2:00pm-10:00pm with adults in a residential program in the Media, PA area. CNA will assist individuals with personal care activities, nutritional needs, restorative function, perform assigned medical tasks, provide individual transportation, and assist with leisure activities. Eligible candidates must have a current CNA certificate and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have current drivers license, 3 years of driving experience, and an acceptable driving record
- Up-to-date clearances: Child Abuse, FBI, PA background check
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Must hold and maintain CPR and First Aid certificates
- Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff.
- Administer prescribed medications to patients.
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment.
- Assist in the transport of patients.
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients.
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Ensure that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual’s needs and rights.
- Serve the needs of patients in a safe and comfortable manner, under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Assist licensed nurses with the admissions, admission assessments, and discharges, of patients, as well as the and transfer and care for patients’ personal belongings.
- Help patients practice the six basic Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Measure and record weights, blood pressures, temperatures, pulse/respiration, as well as provide state-regulated skin treatments.
- Under supervision of licensed nurse, assist patients with the application of clean dressings, slings, stockings, and support bandages.
- Provide direct care to more acutely ill residents.
- Receive and escort visitors.
- Collect charts, records and reports.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1348