LOCATION: Haskell, NJ 07420, USA
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for full-time positions (Monday-Friday. various shifts) working with residents in a nursing care center located in the Haskell, NJ area. Eligible candidates must be a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in the state of New Jersey and have a recent background check, ppd test, and physical.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in New Jersey.
- Up-to-date NJ Background check (within 1 year)
- Recent PPD test and Physical (within 1 year)
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have weekend availability.
- Bathe or assist residents with bathing (bed bath, tub bath, shower), according to the established schedule.
- Assist with restorative and rehabilitative care such as R.O.M., ambulating, turning, and positioning of residents.
- Feed and assist residents with oral cares.
- Update nurses with vital information on resident conditions.
- Perform all assigned duties in accordance with established facility policies and procedures, nursing care procedures, and facility safety rules and regulations.