LOCATION: Flemington, NJ, United States08822
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for a full-time position working in a long-term care facility in the Flemington, NJ, area.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in the state of New Jersey.
- Successful completion of a state-approved CNA Program.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Experience working in a Long Term Care Facility preferred.
- Must have excellent references.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Ensure that patients and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual’s needs and rights.
- Serve the needs of patients in a safe and comfortable manner, under the supervision of a licensed nurse.
- Assist licensed nurses with the admissions, admission assessments, and discharges, of patients, as well as the and transfer and care for patients’ personal belongings.
- Help patients practice the six basic Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Coordinate scheduling for patients’ Speech/Language Pathology services, Occupational Therapy services, and Physical Therapy services.
- Measure and record weights, blood pressures, temperatures, pulse/respiration, as well as provide state-regulated skin treatments.
- Under supervision of licensed nurse, assist patients with the application of clean dressings, slings, stockings, and support bandages.
- Provide direct care to more acutely ill residents.
- Receive and escort visitors.
- Collect charts, records and reports.
- Perform all duties in accordance with established methods, techniques, and recognized standards.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.