LOCATION: Chicago, IL, United States 60625
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA – Chicago (RF: 2304)
We are currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant for a full-time position working with residents in a health and rehabilitation center located in the Chicago, IL area. Eligible candidates must be a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA in the state of Illinois.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Illinois
- Must have reliable transportation
- Previous experience is a plus
- Provide activities of daily living (ADLs) to residents and other patients in accordance with individualized care plans
- Assist with restorative and rehabilitative care such as R.O.M., ambulating, turning, and positioning of residents.
- Feed and assist residents with oral care
- Update nurses with vital information on resident conditions
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to shift supervisor
- Perform all assigned duties in accordance with established facility policies and procedures, nursing care procedures, and facility safety rules and regulations.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2304