LOCATION: Bethlehem, PA, United States
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA – Bethlehem (RF: 2779)
We are currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants CNAs for full-time and part-time positions working in the Bethlehem, PA area. There are several shifts and locations available. Eligible candidates must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Pennsylvania and have clear background clearances.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Must have up-to-date trainings
- Must have recent Physical/TB Test
- Must consent to drug screening
- Assist with daily living activities
- This includes delivering meals to patients, turning and ambulating patients and providing plenty of fresh water, as well as extra nourishment between meals
- Help patients with personal hygiene
- Provide patients with bedpans, help with baths, shampoos and showers
- Provide adjunct care for the patient, including ice packs, non-sterile dressings and therapeutic baths
- Check vital signs and record daily information in the patient’s chart
- Assist the nurses and other staff as needed
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.