LOCATION: Casa Grande, AZ, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time (30-40 hours/week) position working with students in the Casa Grande, AZ and Phoenix, AZ areas.
- Must have Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA)
- Must have Master’s Degree in related field (Psychology, education)
- Background in Special Education preferred.
- Advanced coursework in applied behavior analysis and/or working with children with disabilities
- Should have experience conducting evaluations and creating treatment plans
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Consultation and collaboration with parents, legal counselors, and therapy providers.
- Write and monitor behavioral treatment plan for children diagnosed with behavioral and mental health disorders.
- Provide assistance in the development of adaptive skills in order for the diagnosed child to take a more positive role in the school, home, and community setting.
- Provide prescribed behavioral consultation to the family and/or school.
- Train the Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) on appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Write Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA).
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Provide direct and supportive instruction to students.
- Assist in providing continued support in the students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Recognition and respect for diversity.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.