LOCATION: Vineland, NJ, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Vineland
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time position conducting functional behavior assessments for adults in the Vineland, NJ area. Eligible candidates must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), have a Master’s degree in Psychology or related field, and have at least one (1) year experience providing behavior support to Individuals with Developmental Disabilities, CPR/First Aid, and a current driver’s license with 3 years driving experience and an acceptable driving record. This is a permanent placement position with a salary and benefits.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Psychology or related field.
- Must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- At least one (1) year experience in providing behavior support services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Must have current, valid driver’s license in state of residence, three (3) years driving experience, and an acceptable driving record.
- CPR/First Aid
- Performs appropriate behavioral assessments and evaluation
- Conducts observations and collects data in the residential/day program setting for assigned behavior referral
- Develops, approves, and assesses behavior plans to address problem behavior in the residential/day program
- Provides ongoing consultation services and training to direct care professionals, program supervisors, and program coordinators on behavior support and techniques
- Provides a monthly written evaluation on the effectiveness of behavior treatment plan
- Serves on the Behavior Management Committee
- Provides training and assists staff in Safe Crisis Management and De-escalation
- Provides staff training for dementia, autism, and polydipsia and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Maintains current state-mandated training and certifications
- Follows all current policies and procedures of the facility
- Cooperates with authorities during an inspection or investigation
- Performs cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), crisis intervention and medication administration using agency-trained protocols
- Assumes rotational management on call as scheduled
- Performs other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1425