LOCATION: South Orange, NJ, United States07079
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time position providing evaluations for adults in an Adult Day Program in the South Orange, NJ area. BCBA may need to provide supervision for RBTs. This position has a flexible schedule and does not require weekends. Eligible candidates must be licensed BCBA in the state of New Jersey.
- Must have Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) License in New Jersey.
- Must have up-to-date clearances.
- Experienced candidates are preferred.
- Consult with clinical and treatment teams in the assessment, evaluation, implementation, and monitoring processes by providing expertise in the development of behavioral support and intervention plans
- Conduct functional behavioral assessment and develop behavioral intervention plan for each consumer as determined, taking into consideration special education designation, psychiatric diagnosis and psychopharmacological approach, when indicated
- Train, teach, and direct staff on the proper implementation of behavioral intervention plans, data collection, monitoring, and reporting
- Direct implementation of behavioral support/intervention plan for each consumer (as warranted)
- Monitor and continually evaluate the effectiveness of functional assessments and interventions plans
- Meets regularly with staff(s) to discuss issues impacting consumer’s progress
- Develop and implement all treatment plans and behavioral programming
- Provide clinical direction related to behavioral interventions and strategies during family and team meetings
- Serve as a resource to staff, families, community agencies and other referral sources in the provision of Behavioral Analysis
- Review and assess all psychiatric/psychological behavioral needs of consumers
- Provide services within an interdisciplinary team approach to ensure quality programming
- Develop and nurture relationships with consumer families to support the treatment process
- Lead group training in various topics including but not limited to psychological evaluations, behavioral analysis and crisis intervention
- Facilitate management of crisis situations as appropriate
- Meet with families, consumers, and other community support system when necessary to discuss services and expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned