LOCATION: Willingboro, NJ, United States 08046
Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA – Willingboro
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a part-time position working with consumers in an Adult Day Program in the Willingboro, NJ area. Eligible candidates must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), have a Master’s degree in Psychology or related field, and have at least one (1) year experience in providing behavior support services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Psychology or related field.
- Must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- At least one (1) year experience in providing behavior support services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and autism.
- Must have current, valid driver’s license in state of residence, three (3) years driving experience, and acceptable driving record.
- Consult with clinical and treatment teams in the assessment, evaluation, implementation, and monitoring processes by providing expertise in the development of behavioral support and intervention plans
- Conduct functional behavioral assessment and develop behavioral intervention plan for each consumer as determined, taking into consideration special education designation, psychiatric diagnosis and psychopharmacological approach, when indicated
- Train, teach, and direct staff on the proper implementation of behavioral intervention plans, data collection, monitoring, and reporting
- Direct implementation of behavioral support/intervention plan for each consumer (as warranted)
- Monitor and continually evaluate the effectiveness of functional assessments and interventions plans
- Meets regularly with staff(s) to discuss issues impacting consumer’s progress
- Develop and implement all treatment plans and behavioral programming
- Provide clinical direction related to behavioral interventions and strategies during family and team meetings
- Serve as a resource to staff, families, community agencies and other referral sources in the provision of Behavioral Analysis
- Review and assess all psychiatric/psychological behavioral needs of consumers
- Provide services within an interdisciplinary team approach to ensure quality programming
- Develop and nurture relationships with consumer families to support the treatment process
- Lead group training in various topics including but not limited to psychological evaluations, behavioral analysis and crisis intervention
- Facilitate management of crisis situations as appropriate
- Meet with families, consumers, and other community support system when necessary to discuss services and expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1183