LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Philadelphia (RF: 2890)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for part-time schedule working with students in the Philadelphia, PA 19138 area. The position will be about 2 days/week and start ASAP. Eligible candidates must have a Master’s degree, a BCBA Certification, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Must have a Master’s degree in Special Education or related human services field
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certificate
- Current TB Test and Physical
- Develop materials, provide resources and provide training to administrators, educators and paraprofessionals in Applied Behavior Analysis related to addressing needs of students
- Train, coach and supervise support staff working with behaviorally challenging students
- Attend Planning and Placement Team Meetings as needed
- Collect, maintain and analyze data, and prepare reports for the purposes of documenting case history, assessments and treatments
- Assist in development and implementation of appropriate programming and interventions to increase appropriate student behavior and academic skills
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments to inform the development of individualized Behavior Intervention Plans
- Conduct evaluations for purposes of identification or reevaluation of special education services in conjunction with other evaluations
- Frequent collaboration with teachers to review data and programming for each student
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.