LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19121
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Philadelphia (RF: 2544)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time position working with school staff members to help train them on managing and replacing undesirable behaviors in students. This position would be about 4-6 weeks working with K-5 students with severe behaviors. The school is located in the Philadelphia, PA 19121 area. Eligible candidates must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and have a Master’s degree in Psychology or a related field.
- Must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Must have a Master’s degree in Psychology or related field
- Up-to-date PA Clearances
- Utilize your applied behavior analysis skills, experience with functional behavior assessments and positive behavior support plans
- Provide consultation to coordinate and enhance individualized, group-based, class-wide, and program-wide practices
- Develop and lead individual and group trainings for adult (staff, family) learners
- Contribute to Emotional Support program development and evaluation initiatives
- Conduct and support functional behavioral assessments and develop positive behavior support plans
- Ensure fidelity of implementation of behavior plans and serve as a collaborative partner with school and agency personnel
- Provide services and documents that are (a) compliant with federal, state, and local regulations for school-based services and (b) rooted in best practices within applied behavior analysis and special education
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2544