LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Philadelphia (RF: 1895)
We are currently seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) for part-time and full-time schedules working with students in the Philadelphia, PA area. (Most zip codes!) These are in-person, community-based positions providing services to students that attend cyber school. Schedules and locations will vary between students but you have the flexibility to choose which cases work best for you. These positions would start immediately and continue during the 2023-2024 school year. Eligible candidates must have a Master’s degree in Special Education or related human services field and be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.
- Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Must have a Master’s degree in Special Education or related human services field
- Must have up-to-date clearances (from within one year)
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Clearance
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid certificate
- Current TB Test and Physical
- Develop materials, provide resources and provide training to administrators, educators and paraprofessionals in Applied Behavior Analysis related to addressing needs of students
- Train, coach and supervise support staff working with behaviorally challenging students
- Attend Planning and Placement Team Meetings as needed
- Collect, maintain and analyze data, and prepare reports for the purposes of documenting case history, assessments and treatments
- Assist in development and implementation of appropriate programming and interventions to increase appropriate student behavior and academic skills
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments to inform the development of individualized Behavior Intervention Plans
- Conduct evaluations for purposes of identification or reevaluation of special education services in conjunction with other evaluations
- Frequent collaboration with teachers to review data and programming for each student
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1895