LOCATION: Norwalk, CT, United States 06851
Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA – Norwalk (RF: 2733)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time position working with adults with IDDs in the Norwalk, CT area. Eligible candidates must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in Connecticut.
- Must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in Connecticut.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two years experience working with persons with developmental disabilities and challenging behaviors [OR] A combination of education and experience which in the judgment of the hiring body, meets the qualifications standards ensuring satisfactory job performance
- Successful completion of Physical Management Techniques (PMT)
- First-aid/CPR and competent demonstration of related skills and techniques
- Must have a CT driver’s license and hold or be eligible for Public Service License
- Consult with clinical and treatment teams in the assessment, evaluation, implementation, and monitoring processes by providing expertise in the development of behavioral support and intervention plans
- Conduct functional behavioral assessment and develop behavioral intervention plan for each consumer as determined, taking into consideration special education designation, psychiatric diagnosis and psychopharmacological approach, when indicated
- Direct implementation of behavioral support/intervention plan for each consumer (as warranted)
- Meets regularly with staff(s) to discuss issues impacting consumers’ progress
- Serve as a resource to staff, families, community agencies and other referral sources in the provision of Behavioral Analysis
- Meet with families, consumers, and other community support system when necessary to discuss services and expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.[/readmore]
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2733