LOCATION: Malvern, PA, United States 19355
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) – Malvern (RF: 2312)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time position working in the Malvern, PA area. This is a school-based position with a daily schedule of Monday-Friday from 7:45am-3:30pm. Eligible candidates must be licensed/certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and have a Master’s degree in Psychology or a related field.
- Must be licensed/certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Master’s degree in Special Education, Psychology, School Psychology, Human Development or another related field required
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Physical and TB Test from within 6 months
- Collects, monitors, analyzes, and graphs behavioral data using a variety of established techniques
- Conducts Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) and writes Positive Behavior – Support Plans (PBSPs) for individual students
- Maintains documentation of student behaviors and uses this data to evaluate program and intervention effectiveness
- Implements individual and classroom-wide strategies, interventions, etc. to increase adaptive behaviors and functionally equivalent alternative responses to maladaptive behavior
- Models, educates, consults, and provides corrective feedback to teachers and parents (during parent training) in order to support behavioral treatment plan integrity
- Supports teachers by implementing students’ behavior plans as written, with fidelity
- Provides crisis intervention and other assistance needed to maintain safety and a positive learning environment
- Provides supervision to Behavior Support Specialists/Value Coaches as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2312