LOCATION: Hamden, CT, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA – Hamden
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a part-time, flexible, position working with early intervention aged children in the Hamden, CT area. Eligible candidates must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in Connecticut, and have a copy of their state background check or CARI.
- Must be certified as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) in Connecticut.
- Current Background Check or CARI.
- Consult with clinical and treatment teams in the assessment, evaluation, implementation, and monitoring processes by providing expertise in the development of behavioral support and intervention plans
- Conduct functional behavioral assessment and develop behavioral intervention plan for each consumer as determined, taking into consideration special education designation, psychiatric diagnosis and psychopharmacological approach, when indicated
- Direct implementation of behavioral support/intervention plan for each consumer (as warranted)
- Meets regularly with staff(s) to discuss issues impacting consumer’s progress
- Serve as a resource to staff, families, community agencies and other referral sources in the provision of Behavioral Analysis
- Meet with families, consumers, and other community support system when necessary to discuss services and expectations
- Perform other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1075