LOCATION: Glastonbury, CT, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst BCBA
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a full-time, permanent placement position working in the Glastonbury, CT area. BCBA will be providing services to individuals and families of individuals with autism, developmental disabilities, neurological and behavioral disorders, and mental illness. The schedule will be flexible, with occasional evenings and weekends, depending upon case. Eligible candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or a related field, with at least two years of applicable experience; OR a Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, with one year of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or a related field, with at least two years of applicable experience;
- OR Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, with one year of professional experience.
- Must obtain national certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or a Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCABA) within 15 months of employment.
- Provide staff and parent training and on-site support in the area of applied behavior analysis for families and providers.
- Conduct direct observations and assessments of individual clients in their living, educational, and community environments.
- Develop and implement behavior programs, coordinating delivery of appropriate services to clients by providers to achieve therapeutic outcomes.
- Participate in interdisciplinary and/or care review meetings at which behavioral treatment programs are reviewed.
- Collect baseline and intervention data to evaluate outcomes.
- Participate in staff training to enhance the program and to make meaningful contributions to employee education and growth.
- Consult with clinical and treatment teams in the assessment, evaluation, implementation, and monitoring processes by providing expertise in the development of behavioral support and intervention plans.
- Meet with families, consumers, and other community support system when necessary to discuss services and expectations.
- Perform other professional and administrative support duties related to the specific program.