LOCATION: Bala Cynwyd, PA, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
We are currently seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) for a part-time position working with students in the Bala Cynwyd, PA area. There is also a case located in the Huntington Valley, PA area. May be willing to consider a BSC.
- Must have Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA)
- Must have Master’s Degree in related field (Psychology, Education)
- Background in Special Education preferred.
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Consultation and collaboration with parents, legal counselors, and therapy providers.
- Write and monitor behavioral treatment plan for children diagnosed with behavioral and mental health disorders.
- Provide assistance in the development of adaptive skills in order for the diagnosed child to take a more positive role in the school, home, and community setting.
- Provide prescribed behavioral consultation to the family and/or school.
- Train the Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) on appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Write Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA).
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Provide direct and supportive instruction to students.
- Assist in providing continued support in the students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Recognition and respect for diversity.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.