LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, USA
Bilingual School Psychologist
We are currently seeking a certified bilingual (English and Spanish) School Psychologist to perform a re-evaluation for a high school student in the Philadelphia, PA area. Testing kits will be provided in English only, Spanish version, if needed, should be provided by the Psychologist. Eligible candidates must be licensed school psychologists in the state of Pennsylvania and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must be fluent in the English and Spanish language.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.