LOCATION: Coatesville, PA, United States19320
Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC)
We are seeking a certified Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC) for a part-time position providing an FBA in the Coatesville, PA area. Candidates should be comfortable working with ODP (Office of Developmental Programs) and HCSIS (Home and Community Services Information System).
- Must be a licensed BSC in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Consultation and collaboration with parents, legal counselors, and therapy providers.
- Discovering and understanding students’ circumstances in relation to their emotional reactions.
- Formulating and implementing techniques and methods of behavioral, mental, and emotional modification.
- Maturity, sensitivity, and objectivity when organizing resolutions.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Provide direct and supportive instruction to students.
- Assist in providing continued support in the students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Recognition and respect of diversity.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.