LOCATION: New Jersey, USA
Behavioral Health Technician BHT – New Jersey Locations (RF: 2259)
We’re currently seeking Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT) for full-time and part-time positions working with children in several New Jersey areas. The locations are Camden County, Cherry Hill, and Freehold. Candidates with experience in Behavioral Health and experience working with children are strongly preferred. All candidates must have at least a High School diploma and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma at a minimum
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Must have a clear background checkcs
- Provide 1:1 support to children and adolescents with behavioral needs
- Implement and understand individualized treatment plans
- Work across all settings (school, home, and community)
- Record behavioral changes and provide a safe and supportive environment
- Support parents with their re-education and training
- Consult with Behavior Consultant as needed
- Adhere to applicable laws, regulations, and standards
- Conduct crisis intervention sessions with the youth
- Use the least restrictive, least intrusive interventions to address the youth’s problematic behaviors
- Maintains regular contact with other members of the treatment team to provide and receive feedback on the youth’s performance
- Other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
#INDHUMHP Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2259