LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
Behavioral Consultant – Philadelphia (RF: 2627)
We are currently seeking certified Behavioral Consultants for part-time caseloads working with individuals (age 2-21) in the Philadelphia County and Bucks County areas. The positions start immediately with a part-time caseload that has opportunity to grow. A Behavioral Consultant license is preferred, but not required.
- Behavioral Consultant license preferred, but not required
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Psychology, Counseling, Clinical Social Worker, Psychiatric Nursing or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- Degree must include clinical coursework in the foundations of behavioral health and the provision of mental health services
- Must have at least 2 professional references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- FBI DHS Fingerprints
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearances
- CPR/First Aid
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Experience working with children with autism, emotional/behavioral disorders, and/or intellectual disabilities
- Provide assessment of the client and family needs/strengths
- Devise and direct the implementation of a Behavior Modification Intervention Plan
- Develop, implement and maintain fidelity in the delivery of behavioral supports and treatment interventions
- Provide weekly therapeutic interventions to client, family, and staff
- Primarily works face-to-face with the family, school, and community
- Collaborate with team members as needed (with MTs at least bi-weekly)
- Complete all paperwork within policy time frames
- Initiate and attend treatment team meetings monthly with child, family, and treatment team
- Attend interagency meetings, staff meeting and attend ten (10) hours of training per year
- Provide services within an authorized number of hours per week
- Revise treatment plans as needed
- Attend staff meetings & mandatory training as necessary
- Comply with all BHRS policies
- Provide weekly supervision to BHT with documentation of supervision
- Travel to and from client sites to perform services (100% travel required)
- Perform other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2627