LOCATION: Danbury, CT, United States
Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC)
We are currently seeking a Behavior Specialist Consultant (BSC) for a full or part-time position working with adults in a group home setting in the Danbury, CT area. BSC will develop the treatment plan with behavioral goals, monitor the interventions delivered by all treatment team members, and monitor and identify ongoing behavioral needs of the consumer. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Behavior Specialist Consultant.
- Must be Licensed Behavior Specialist Consultant.
- Must have Master’s Degree and training in education, social work, counseling, juvenile justice, or other health-related discipline.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have valid CPR, and First Aid certification.
- Develop the treatment plan with behavioral goals.
- Monitor the interventions delivered by all treatment team members.
- Monitor and identify ongoing behavioral needs of the consumer.
- Assess consumer’s behavioral health needs and develop therapeutic interventions to address those needs.
- Provide assessment, program design, and consultation to families.
- Work with members of the counseling team to design and direct a behavior modification plan that will meet the needs of the consumer and family.
- Provide supervision and direction to the Therapeutic Support Specialist (TSS) and Mobile Therapist.
- Facilitate collaboration and communication across settings or providers.