LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to work in-home with a student in the Phoenix, AZ area for 2 hours a day, 4 times per week.
- Must be a certified BCBA in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in related field.
- Must have ABA experience.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Consultation and collaboration with parents, legal counselors, and therapy providers.
- Write and monitor behavioral treatment plan for children diagnosed with behavioral and mental health disorders.
- Provide assistance in the development of adaptive skills in order for the diagnosed child to take a more positive role in the school, home, and community setting.
- Provide prescribed behavioral consultation to the family and/or school.
- Train the Therapeutic Staff Support (TSS) on appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Write Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA).
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Provide direct and supportive instruction to students.
- Assist in providing continued support in the students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Recognition and respect for diversity.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.