LOCATION: Souderton, PA, United States
Babysitter / In-home Caregiver – Souderton
We’re currently seeking compassionate, consistent, and reliable individuals to provide in-home child care to children in the Telford, Souderton, and Harleysville, PA areas. These opportunities are working through a nonprofit organization that helps single mothers in need. The organization will connect you with the families in need. Candidates should have at least a HS Diploma, up-to-date clearances, and must be able to commit to working at least 20 hours/week.
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- CPSL, PA Criminal Background Check, PA Child Abuse Clearance, FBI Fingerprints (if you haven’t lived in PA for the last 10 years)
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Must have excellent references
- Must be able to commit to working 20 hours/week
- Entertaining children with games and other activities
- Helping children with their homework
- Transporting children to and from school, after-school activities and play dates
- Preparing snacks and meals for children
- Changing diapers
- Bathing children and putting them to bed
- Light housework to keep the home clean and tidy, including cleaning spills and washing dishes after meals
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1777