LOCATION: West Chester, PA, United States
Assistant Teacher (Before and/or After School) – West Chester
We are currently seeking Assistant Teachers for before and/or after school positions working with school aged children in the West Chester, Downingtown, Coatesville, Devon, Warminster, and Pottstown, PA areas. All candidates must have a HS diploma and previous experience working with children.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Childhood Development Associates (CDA) is preferred.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor Degree preferred.
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances (from within three months) and valid CPR/First-Aid.
- Must have a genuine passion for working with children.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Assists with organizing and monitoring appropriate activities for school aged children
- Submit monthly plans, supply list and newsletters by the assigned due dates
- Utilize monthly planned activities that are provided as well as create your own that applies to your program
- Attend monthly staff meetings and yearly trainings for the purpose of receiving information and conveying information related to program
- Greets and communicates with parents daily for the purpose of conveying information and/or receiving information appropriate to students.
- Monitors group of students in a variety of settings (e.g. snack time, group or individual activities, playground activities, etc.) for the purpose of providing a safe and positive learning environment.
- Organizes indoor/outdoor, quiet/active play activities appropriate to age group for the purpose of actively participating in learning activities with children.
- Clean and maintain the classroom/playground environment
- Interact with and engage the children in a positive manner
- Provide a snack for children daily (after care only), ensuring all food allergies are considered
- Provide constant, supportive and professional communication with staff, parents, and children
- Provide First Aide/CPR in the event of an Emergency, if certified
- All other tasks as needed
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 182