LOCATION: Warwick, RI, United States
We are currently seeking a Teacher Assistant for a full-time position working one on one with a school student in the Warwick, RI area. Eligible candidates must have at least an Associate’s Degree (minimum of Teacher Assistant Certification or Paraprofessional Certification) in education, special education, or a related field.
- Must have at least an Associate’s Degree (minimum of Teacher Assistant Certification or Paraprofessional Certification) in education, special education, or a related field.
- Must have up-to-date RI Clearances.
- Must have CPR/First Aide, up-to-date immunizations.
- Work in a school setting supporting children 1:1 with autism & related disorders
- Utilizing a model of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA)
- Ability to deal with broad range of needs presented by children with autism
- Working with children involving crisis management
- Assist lead teachers in planning, designing and implementing curriculum
- Assist students during lunch time
- Observe students for developmental issues and communicate findings to lead teachers
- Assist students in social skills development
- Accompany young students to the bathroom
- Take attendance and make copies of tests
- Assist in grading test papers and exams
- Assist in checking work books and homework
- Operate equipment such as projectors and computers for instructional purposes
- General duties to help with activities and assemblies
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1277