LOCATION: Souderton, PA, United States
Assistant Teacher – Souderton
We are currently seeking a Teacher Assistant for a full-time position working with school students in the Souderton, PA area. Eligible candidates must have at least a High School Diploma and 2 years of related child care experience.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma (an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood or related field, a plus!)
- Must have 2 years of related child care experience.
- CDA credential or 6 credits in ECE, preferred.
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must have CPR/First Aide.
- Assist lead teachers in planning, designing and implementing curriculum
- Supervise and control students during class and when the lead teacher is not present
- Assist students with carrying out classroom activities
- Assist students during lunch time
- Observe students for developmental issues and communicate findings to lead teachers
- Implement age appropriate activities and monitor safety throughout
- Research information for lesson development
- Communicate progress and observations to parents
- Maintain student records and perform other clerical tasks
- Help in maintaining a clean and organized classroom
- Ensure sanitation of all surfaces, equipment and toys
- Assist students in social skills development
- Assist in putting up bulletins
- Accompany young students to the bathroom
- Take attendance and make copies of tests
- Assist in grading test papers and exams
- Assist in checking work books and homework
- Operate equipment such as projectors and computers for instructional purposes
- Maintain appropriate classroom discipline and decorum
- Prepare and distribute worksheets
- Ensure that students retain information by repeating information constantly and practicing patience
- General duties to help with activities and assemblies
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 111