LOCATION: Sewell, NJ 08080, USA
We are seeking an Assistant Teacher for a full-time position working with Pre-K students (ages 6 weeks – 15 months) in the Freehold, Jackson, Medford, and Sewell, NJ areas. Eligible candidates must have an Associate’s Degree in a related field or CDA, and have up-to-date clearances from within 90 days.
- Must have at least 24 months of official experience in a full-time position in a licensed ECE facility.
- OR a combination of experience and 15 credits in field (or CDA) and 12 months of official experience in a full-time position in a licensed ECE facility.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances (from within 90 days).
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.