LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
We are seeking Assistant Teachers for full-time positions working with students between ages 3-5 in the Philadelphia, PA, area. Eligible candidates must have High School Diploma and CDA, or Associates Degree (preferred).
- Must have High School Diploma and CDA, or Associates Degree (preferred).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have high energy and a “can do,” spirit, a good sense of humor, and proven abilities with confidential information
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Provide transitional support in inclusive/integrated learning environments as an aide to designated students.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Willing to accept responsibilities beyond regular classroom duties.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.