LOCATION: Surprise, AZ, United States
Assistant Teacher/Paraprofessional – Surprise
We are currently seeking Assistant Teachers and Paraprofessionals for full-time positions working with students in the Surprise, AZ area. Assistant Teachers and Paraprofessionals are needed to assist the Special Education Teacher with the implementation of the IEP for students with various types of disabilities and assist in the general education curriculum on a continuum of services. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D. and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have up-to-date clearances, AZ Fingerprint Card
- Must have a valid CPR/First Aide.
- Support students in the classroom, as well as during lunch, recess and throughout their day.
- Assist lead teachers in planning, designing, and implementing curriculum
- Supervise and control students during class and when the lead teacher is not present
- Assist students with carrying out classroom activities
- Communicate progress and observations to parents
- Maintain student records and perform other clerical tasks
- Help in maintaining a clean and organized classroom
- Ensure sanitation of all surfaces, equipment, and toys
- Accompany young students to the bathroom
- Take attendance and make copies of tests
- Assist in checking workbooks and homework
- Maintain appropriate classroom discipline and decorum
- General duties to help with activities and assemblies
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1512