LOCATION: Ardmore, PA, United States
Assistant Teacher – Multiple Locations
We are currently seeking Assistant Teachers for part-time positions working with preschool and kindergarten students in the Ardmore, Havertown, and Bryn Mawr areas. Assistant Teacher must be able to work in any location depending on the need for the day. Candidates must have at least a High School Diploma and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have at least a High School Diploma
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must have CPR/First Aide.
- Must be willing to travel to Ardmore, Havertown, and Bryn Mawr
- Assist lead teachers in planning, designing and implementing curriculum
- Supervise and control students during class and when the lead teacher is not present
- Assist students with carrying out classroom activities
- Assist students during lunch time
- Observe students for developmental issues and communicate findings to lead teachers
- Implement age appropriate activities and monitor safety throughout
- Research information for lesson development
- Communicate progress and observations to parents
- Maintain student records and perform other clerical tasks
- Help in maintaining a clean and organized classroom
- Ensure sanitation of all surfaces, equipment and toys
- Assist students in social skills development
- Assist in putting up bulletins
- Accompany young students to the bathroom
- Take attendance and make copies of tests
- Assist in grading test papers and exams
- Assist in checking work books and homework
- Operate equipment such as projectors and computers for instructional purposes
- Maintain appropriate classroom discipline and decorum
- Prepare and distribute worksheets
- Ensure that students retain information by repeating information constantly and practicing patience
- General duties to help with activities and assemblies
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1337