LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Accounting Clerk (Part-time: 20+ hours/wk)
Who are we looking for? Accounting Clerk (Part-time: 20+ hours/wk)
Where are we located? King of Prussia, PA
Who are we? Humanus Corporation
Does this sound like you?
You are compassionate, intelligent, and good-humored. You believe in our collective mission and want to make the world a better place. You are a self-described Type-A, who is highly organized and detail-oriented. Your middle name is “reliable.” Your other middle name is “accountable.” You frequently take the initiative with your work. You are positive-thinking, progressive, and personable.
You are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to accounting. You openly express love for numbers, generating reports, reconciling differences, solving complex problems, and keeping a company on track. And you’re looking for a work environment that will challenge and grow you professionally.
Here’s what we’ve got in store for you.
As an Accounting Clerk, you will work with our Controller and Bookkeeper finding yourself at the center of it all — in a role that is key to the day-to-day and long-term success of our company. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting and bookkeeping tasks and processing business transactions. You will run accounting software programs such as QuickBooks desktop for timekeeping entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and generating activity reports. You will also be cross-trained in processing staff payroll. Here’s a more specific breakdown:
- Process time-worked logs for independent contractors (vendors)
- Processing bi-weekly payment to independent contractors (vendors)
- Prepare customer invoices
- Apply cash receipts and research/reconcile customer accounts and billed/paid discrepancies
- Track accounts receivable aging and follow-up on past due accounts
- Process bi-weekly internal staff payroll through a third party processor utilizing their proprietary software
- Additional cross-training procedures for backup
Reporting and Analysis:
- Report time and hours billed, including projected hours
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as needed.
And here’s what you’ll need to make the cut.
- At a minimum: a BA/BS degree and 3-5 years of related experience.
- Expertise in QuickBooks Desktop or other small business accounting software.
- Experience in the education and/or staffing industry is a huge plus.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Highly dependable and accountable; practices honesty and integrity.
- A sharp mind attuned to critical thinking, a drive to constantly learn and grow.
- Top-notch verbal and written communication skills.
- Successful at working collaboratively.
- An interest in progressing in your career with a growing company.
Please send salary requirements with your resume/application.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org