LOCATION: King of Prussia, PA, United States
Why We’re Hiring:
In 2007, Humanus started with the goal of making lives better for people around the United States. We couldn’t be more proud of the work we have done, the lives we’ve touched and the growth we have experienced. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for professionals who are passionate about people, children, our company and vision, love to achieve while being challenged, have a desire to grow, and are team oriented!
Team leads and management are hired from within. We do not look to hire from the outside for positions that require a complete understanding of our organization. Employees must earn their right to a promotion.
This is a high visibility position within our organization. You will be responsible for managing our clients, balancing our work-flow, ensuring a high level of quality while meeting client demands, facilitating training programs, scheduling and coordinating interviews, attending trade shows, assisting with Requests for Proposals, keeping track of our clients and their contracts, etc.
Our promise to you: you will never be bored, and you will grow. This is a great position for someone who is career focused and enjoys working autonomously while being a very important part of a team and company. If you have read this far, then chances are you have an interest in our opportunity. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to mention you read this in your cover letter.
Most importantly, you will promote Humanus’ mission and always act with integrity and honesty.
Successful Candidates Will Possess:
- Must have excellent organization skills (a naturally organized person is paramount)
- Professional demeanor, pleasant and positive attitude (happy personality)
- Strong phone presence, articulation, and communication skills
- Experience in client services, education, staffing, or recruitment preferred
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated track-record of professional accountability
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- TEAM Player / results motivated / strong work ethic
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Calm and cool under stressful situations
- Fully proficient in software applications Excel and Word
- Willingness to travel
What We Provide:
- Company Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan!
- Fun environment!
- No corporate bureaucracy, YOU HAVE A VOICE!
- Health conscious initiatives (extra time during lunch for the gym, gym subsidy etc)