LOCATION: Delaware County, PA, USA
Academic Tutor – Delaware County (RF: 1899)
We are currently seeking Academic Tutors for part-time positions working one on one with 7th-10th grade students throughout Delaware County. These are in-person positions working with students who attend a cyber school. If interested, you could combine cases to create a more full-time schedule. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma and up-to-date PA Clearances.
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal, PA Child Abuse
- Effectively and comprehensively deliver subject matter tutoring
- Facilitate tutoring sessions for the prescribed subjects at the agreed time and location
- Review homework as necessary
- Work with the student to close any learning gaps or enhance understanding in subject areas
- Provide additional practice work to ensure a thorough understanding of the topics covered
- With parent’s permission, communicate with student’s teacher if required
- Assist students with executive, organizational, and study skills to improve their time management and project management capabilities
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1899