LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
ABA-PCA – Philadelphia
We are urgently seeking an ABA-PCAs (Personal Care Assistants) for full and part-time positions working with students in the Philadelphia, PA, area. All candidates must have at least 6 months experience working as a Personal Care Assistant for children with special needs.
- Must have an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred).
- Must have at least 6 months experience working as a Personal Care Assistant for children with special needs.
- Coursework/working understanding of the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances (from within 1 year).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Focus on functional mobility and safe, efficient access and participation in activities and routines in natural learning environments.
- Perform therapeutic interventions, including remediation and prevention strategies, and adaptations.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1