LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
ABA-PCA – Friday Schedule
We are urgently seeking an ABA-PCA for a part-time position working with students in the Philadelphia, PA, area. The ABA-PCA schedule will be Fridays from 8:30am-3:30pm, and on occasional other days. All candidates must have previous ABA experience, their HS Diploma, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a HS Diploma.
- Must have previous ABA experience
- Coursework/working understanding of the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances (from within 1 year).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Focus on functional mobility and safe, efficient access and participation in activities and routines in natural learning environments.
- Perform therapeutic interventions, including remediation and prevention strategies, and adaptations.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1249