LOCATION: Camden, NJ, United States 08104
8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher – Camden
We are currently seeking an 8th Grade Language Arts teacher for a full-time position working in a school in the Camden, NJ area. The position starts immediately and continues through mid-June, with the potential to resume in the Fall. Eligible candidates must have an NJ Teaching Certificate (completed or in the process), a Bachelor’s Degree, and up-to-date clearances. Candidates with at least 2 years of teaching experience are preferred.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have NJ Teaching Certificate (completed or in process)
- Demonstrated expertise in the subject area
- The ability to motivate, support, and challenge students in a student-centered, standards-driven classroom community
- A positive mindset and a drive for personal excellence
- Cultivate the social-emotional well-being of all scholars by building a positive classroom culture that employs high expectations, high support, and leverages strong partnerships with scholars, their families, and the school’s scholar support team.
- Create an inclusive classroom and school community by engaging in training, reflection, and dialogue around issues of race, identity, diversity, equity, and inclusion for our staff and scholars.
- Plan and prepare for effective implementation of a coherent, research-based curriculum.
- Develop and use a variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice.
- Maintain strong relationships with scholars, families, and colleagues through effective and frequent communication.
- Continuously improve your professional practice through weekly coaching sessions, professional development, and collaborative, data-driven reflection with department and grade-level teams.
- Engage in whole-school events and tasks, including transitions, family conferences, tutoring, and other activities/duties as needed and assigned by school leadership.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1667