LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA, United States
2nd Grade Long Term Substitute
We are seeking a certified Teacher for a full-time Long Term Substitute position working with 2nd grade students in the Harrisburg, PA area. This position is approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Must have a valid PA Teaching Certificate.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Facilitating student access to curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Develop individualized and/or group instruction to meet the diverse needs of students.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support for students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.