LOCATION: Casa Grande, AZ, United States 85122
2023-2024 Speech-Language Pathologist SLP – Casa Grande (RF: 2689)
We are currently seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full-time position working with elementary school students in the Casa Grande, AZ area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year and will start in July. Eligible candidates must be a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Arizona and have a valid AZ IVP FPCC.
- Current Arizona Standard Speech-Language Pathologist Certification
- Current Arizona Department of Health Speech Language Pathologist License
- American Hearing and Speech Association Clinical Certification of Competence preferred
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Must have Arizona Identity Verified Prints (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card (AZ IVP FPCC)
- Identifying children’s developmental speech and communication difficulties/disorders
- Assessing and treating swallowing and communication difficulties arising from a range of causes devising, implementing, and revising relevant treatment programs
- Assessing communication environments
- Monitoring and evaluating clients’ progress
- Working with clients on a one-to-one basis, and in groups, to deliver therapy
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, caregivers and other professionals
- Coordinates speech-language services with student services provided by other school personnel
- Maintains records of the speech-language program and prepares progress reports as required
- Conducts speech and language screenings, evaluations, re-evaluations, additional testing, and assessments as required
- Obtains additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes
- Assist in development, reevaluation, and continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s)
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2689