LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States 85009
1:1 School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Phoenix (RF: 2568)
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time position working one on one with a student who requires Tracheotomy and Gtube care throughout their school day and on their bus ride. The student attends school in the Phoenix, AZ area. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Arizona and have their AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Arizona
- Must have a valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Work one on one with the designated student on the bus and throughout the school day
- Administer GTube feeds, suctioning, and water boluses
- Administer Tracheotomy care
- Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services
- Corresponds with parents on health needs of child
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2568