LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States
1:1 School-Based Licensed Practical Nurse LPN – Phoenix
We are urgently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time, school-based position working with two kindergarten aged students in the Phoenix, AZ area. The LPN is needed to accompany the two students throughout their school day while addressing their medical needs. LPN should be comfortable with Tracheostomy Care and personal hygiene. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in Arizona and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Arizona.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances; AZ Fingerprint Card.
- Assist children throughout the school day in the classroom and at lunch.
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counseling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1578