LOCATION: Media, PA, United States19063
1:1 School-Based Registered Nurse (RN)
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time position working one on one with a special needs pre-k student in the Media, PA area. This position is Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 2:30pm. Eligible candidates must have up-to-date clearances from within 1 year.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a BA/BS.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances from within 1 year.
- Must have excellent references.
- Previous experience working with children with special needs is preferred.
- Should be comfortable with g-tube feedings.
- Work one on one with student throughout the school day.
- Provide health promotion, counseling and education.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counsel to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.