LOCATION: Reading, PA, United States
1:1 Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for Cyber School Student
We are urgently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a part-time (15 hours/week) position working one on one with a 5th grade cyber school student in the Reading, PA area. The student has a seizure disorder which causes sleep issues. The nurse should be available 11:00am-2:00pm and be comfortable visiting the student in their home. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN in the state of PA and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must be comfortable visiting the student in their home.
- Assist child throughout day in the home.
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Seizure monitoring and care.
- Interpret patient information and make decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counselling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.