LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States 85009
1:1 Licensed Practical Nurse (22-23 School Year) – Phoenix (RF: 2367)
We are urgently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time, school-based position working one on one with a first grade student in the Phoenix, AZ area. The position is for the 2022-2023 school year and begins in July. The student will require G-Tube Feedings, and needs support on the bus ride to and from school. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed Practical Nurse in Arizona, have a current CPR and First Aid Card, and a valid AZ Fingerprint Card.
- Valid L.P.N. License through the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Diploma or a certificate of completion from a state-approved practical nursing program and pass the NCLEX
- Current AZ Fingerprint Card
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), and first aid card
- The ability to qualify or obtain a T3hearing screener training certificate
- Administers first aid to students according to state regulations, district policy and procedure for the purpose of meeting immediate health care needs
- Administers medication and specialized medical treatments for the purpose of providing appropriate care for ill, medically-fragile, and injured students in accordance with state laws and district policies
- Supervises mandated screenings (hearing, vision, etc.) for the purpose of identifying sensory or medical needs
- Provides professional development training to school staff in the areas of medication administration, medical documentation, Epi pen usage, first aid, CPR, and universal precautions (bloodborne pathogens) etc.
- Develops nursing care and emergency health plans for individual students as needed
- Assists in program for care of disabled students
- Properly maintains health records of students
- Completes required reports on immunizations and hearing screening results
- Maintains compliance with Federal/State statutes and District policies and procedures
- Perform other job duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2367