LOCATION: Surprise, AZ, United States
1:1 School-Based Registered Nurse – Surprise (RF: 2431)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time, school-based position working one on one with a student who lives in the Surprise, AZ area. This student is in need of a nurse to assist with a feeding tube and seizure monitoring throughout their day, including bus rides. The nurse will meet the student at their house in Surprise and ride the bus to and from the school in Phoenix. The daily schedule will be approximately 7:20am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Arizona, and must have a valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in Arizona
- Must have a valid AZ Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Must be comfortable with feeding tubes and seizures
- Manage feeding tube and seizures
- To work one on one with the designated student throughout the school day focusing on their individual health needs
- Manage individual program and prepare health reports for supervisor
- Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services
- Recommends corrective action where problems are identified
- Corresponds with parents on health needs of children and serves as a resource on health issues
- Considerable knowledge of medical disorders, treatments, and child growth and development
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2431